- Cancellations made without 24 hours notice will be billed the full amount if we are unable to fill any part of your spot.
- Cancellations made with more than 24 hours notice will not be billed.
- Cancellations can be made by emailing, calling or texting me directly or through your mindbody confirmation email you received when booking.
No shows suck. When you don't show up, you leave me hanging and it takes up a space that someone else would've gladly filled. Your time is important and so is mine so I have a strict no show policy.
- You will be charged the full session price.
- Members will forfeit their massage.
There are no refunds on massage services rendered.
Gift Certificates, packages or paid memberships may be transferred but not redeemed for cash and no refund will be issued.
If you purchased a gift certificate during a special promotion that has ended, your funds will be applicable to your massage session, however, you will be responsible for any remaining balance.
By signing up for one of my classes, your deposit serves as a commitment to train and that you agree to the Cancellation Policy.
*There are absolutely no refunds for courses attended.
Non-Refundable deposits of 50% are required to hold your space in class. Your deposit will not be refunded if you cancel out of your selected workshop dates. Only in the event of proper documentation of injury, pregnancy, death in the immediate family, or extreme weather prohibiting travel (airports and highways closed) will your deposit be allowed to be rolled over to a workshop at a later date. This special consideration will be allowed by the discretion of the Ashiatsu instructor.
If you have other circumstances besides those listed above, you may roll your tuition over to the next Ashiatsu course offered at a later date by Mariah Neeson, by giving at least 15 days’ notice and paying a $75 fee per class that you wish to roll over. Any notice less than 15 days is not eligible for rollover – unless the situation can be documented as mentioned above (injury, pregnancy, death in the immediate family, or weather prohibiting travel.)
THE SPACE / Mariah Neeson will happily refund all money for any cancelled seminars due to our responsibility – such as if the class minimum enrollment requirements are not met. We reserve the right to cancel class 2 weeks prior to the event should there not be enough interest and minimums not met – Class minimum is 4 students. For any class held outside of Spokane, class minimum is 6 students.
If registration is low enough for the instructor to choose to cancel class, you will be notified by phone 2 weeks prior to the scheduled dates. In the rare event that this happens, we can either refund all money paid towards classes, or roll you into the next scheduled class.
• Your account will be canceled after 2-3 months of inactivity (I don't want a long list of IOU's), your massages will be available when you are ready for them. Up to 1 year. After one year, your massage will expire, so get in and use them up! • Membership spots are limited so if you are canceled there is no guarantee you will get back in. To avoid cancellation you may send a friend in to enjoy your paid massage if you aren't able to come in for more than 2 months. • You may cancel your membership at anytime but I ask that you give at least 30 days notice. • Memberships cancelled within the first 60 days will be billed for remaining balance on massage sessions received. You will forfeit your eligibility for member only rates. (In short, don't sign up just to get a one time discount then bail.) • You may treat a friend once a month at your discounted rate (silver and gold members only). • Your membership does not include gratuity so if you'd like to add that you'll just have to bring it along to your appointment. • Cancellations always require 24 hours notice. If you fail to show up for your scheduled massage time, you will forfeit your massage or be billed the full price. No shows will not be tolerated.
Massage therapy is healing and beneficial to your health in many ways, but it is not a substitute for diagnosis and treatment by a doctor for any disease or illness either physical or mental.
Massage is provided for the purpose of relieving stress and muscular tension. It is your responsibility to immediately inform your massage therapist if you experience any pain or discomfort during your massage session so that the massage therapist may change his/her strokes and pressure accordingly.
Massage is not a substitute for any medical examination, diagnosis or treatment. Massage therapist are not qualified to perform adjustments or treat any physical or mental illness and nothing said in the course of a massage session should be considered as such.
Massage should not be performed under certain medical conditions. You affirm that you have stated all known medical conditions honestly before receiving your massage session and you agree to keep the practitioner informed of any changes to your medical profile. There will be no liability on the practitioners part if you fail to do so.
Any and all illicit sexual advances will result in the immediate termination of your visit and you will be liable for full payment of the scheduled session.
You agree to honor the 24 hour cancellation policy and pay the full amount of services scheduled that are cancelled without 24 hours notice.